In this post you can find a guide to the My Walden Student Portal Login, login assistance, password reset, customer support, Walden Customer Care, Walden University Library, frequently asked questions, and more.
The student portal has been developed by Walden University for its students. If you are enrolled for education at the university then you can sign into your account at the website. For logging in the student must remember their login credentials and visit the My Walden website. Scroll down for a detailed walkthrough of the process.
My Walden Student Portal Login Overview
My Walden Student Login is one of the special features the university offers its students. If you are an active student at Walden University then you can log into your academic account online. Once the user has signed in he/she will be able to view their learning-related information, submit projects, view their grades, submit assignments, communicate with their teacher, sign up for a new course and even more.
All these features can be accessed just through an internet-connected smartphone, computer, laptop, or tablet. If you are new to the portal then you can set up a new account.
Walden University is a private online university that is located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The university offers multiple degrees such as specialist degrees, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees.
My Walden Student Portal Login Process
- For signing into the My Walden portal you need to open the student portal website. my.waldenu.edu
- Now you will find a ‘Login’ button at the top of the screen.
- Once you have located it click on the button and the main login page opens.
- On the Microsoft login page enter your login id and click the ‘Next’ button.
- Provide your password on the next page and you will be signed into your student portal account.
Walden Student Login Password Reset
- Visit the Walden Student Login website. my.waldenu.edu
- Secondly, you will find a button that reads ‘Go to Password Reset’.
- Click on the button and it will take you ahead to the Microsoft password reset screen.
- Enter the email or username in the respective space.
- Now type in the characters that appear below.
- Hit the ‘Next’ button and follow the prompts to reset your password.
How to Download a Student ID Card
- If you are willing to download a student id card then you must sign into the My Walden Student portal. my.waldenu.edu
- Enter the email id and password and you will be logged in.
- After the student has signed in go to the ‘Menu’ which is at the top left side of the screen.
- Under it choose the ‘My Information’ link.
- Now under the My Information tab you need to choose the ‘Print Student ID’ option.
- Once you have performed the process your student id card will be downloaded.
How to Register for a Course at Walden EDU
- Students who are willing to register for a course at Walden portal need to open my.waldenu.edu
- Now sign into your account following the login process.
- Navigate to the current courses area and choose the option that reads ‘Go to Classroom’.
- This will direct you to the course select section.
- Select the course you want to register.
- A drop-down menu appears when you choose the course. There the user needs to select the correct option that applies and click on the blue link there that identifies your current program.
- Next check the box for the course and click the ‘Register’ button.
My Walden EDU Portal Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Walden Student Portal Support Number?
If a student requires assistance with anything related to the myWalden student portal then he/she needs to call on 1-800-WALDENU.
How do I access my Walden email?
To access your my Walden email you need to follow the following steps:
- Go to the myWalden login webpage.
- At the right of the screen there is an envelope icon. Click on it and the Office 365 webpage opens.
- Enter credentials and you will be signed in. If you are logging in for the first time you need to set up language and other settings.
What is the Walden University address?
Walden University is located at S Washington Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA.
What are the features of the MyWalden Student Portal?
Once you have signed into the My Walden portal you will be able to view your academic information, print student ID card, register for a course, view your financial aid, make a fee payment, manage your password, update your personal information, and more.
This was the end of the article. If you have gone through the guide above you will be able to access your student account with ease. For assistance with the Walden EDU portal the student can call the help desk on 1-800-WALDENU.