ExamOne Portal is a web-based service specially designed to provide online medical reports to patients in need with the association of Quest Diagnostic. With Exam One, you can easily check all your medical reports anytime from anywhere as per your convenience, by using your Laptop, Desktop, Tablet or Mobile phone. For availing of medical facilities from My Exam One, you need to enrol yourself to their portal. After enrolment, you will get secure online access to your My Exam One account. In one word, My Exam One is a single point window to get up to date health reports.
Now if you are a newbie and want to enroll yourself at Exam One portal or you want to sign in with Exam One portal, then this article could help you out. You have to read the entire article carefully to learn the account registration and sign in guidelines of the Exam One portal.
- Exam One will allow you to get aware of your health insurance exam and the results of the same.
- Exam One will allow you to view the result of your health test with proper comment from your physician, easily without waiting for a long time.
- If you are an old member of Exam One, you can get access to your all previous medical records in a single window.
How to Create ExamOne Account
- Before you Sign In to your Exam One account, you need to register your account at Exam One’s official website. For this, you can follow the below step by step instruction for successful registration of an account at Exam One portal –
- To register your account at the Exam One portal, first of all, you need to contact and ask your health insurance exam team during your next visit that you want to enroll yourself at the Exam One portal and they will add you or enroll you with the portal.
- Then, you need to browse the official website of Exam One with the help of your web browser, or you may access the below-mentioned link to open the web page directly – applicant.examone.com.
- When the web page will open, there you have to click on the Register Here button to get the AccountRegistration
- In the next step, you have to enter the Insurance Provider Name with whom you are associated and click on the Next button afterward.
- Follow further prompts and you will be able to successfully register your account at the Exam One portal.
- If you follow the above-mentioned instructions correctly, you will be able to successfully Sign Up with Exam One Account.
ExamOne Portal Login Process
- Below we have described the detailed Sign in process of Exam One Portal for your reference. The entire Sign in process of the ExamOne portal is simple and user friendly –
- You have to look for the official web site of Exam One through your web browser or you may click on the below mentioned direct link to open the desired page directly – applicant.examone.com.
- When the web page will open, there you will get the Log In Widget of Exam One portal at the left side of the web page.
- In the Login widget, there will be different blank fields to enter your Registered Email ID and Password of Exam One account.
- After you have entered your login credentials correctly, you can click on the Login button to complete the login process of Exam One Portal.
- By following the above-mentioned process you will be able to log in to your respective Exam One account 24*7 and avail of the medical benefits of the Exam One portal, online, anytime from your comfort zone.
ExamOne Account Password Reset
- To avail, the password reset facility of Exam One account, first of all, you have to open the official website of Exam One by the above-described process, or else you can browse the below link to open the web page directly – applicant.examone.com.
- You will get the Log In Widget of Exam One portal at the left side of the page.
- In the Login widget of Exam One portal, there will be a link that you will get above the Login button as ‘Forgot Your Password?’ which you have to click.
- In the next step, Exam One portal will ask you to enter the following information to verify your account –Registered Email Address, Confirm Email Address, Last Name, Date of Birth, Zip Code and after that, you have to click on Submit
- In the next step, Exam One Portal will verify your identity and after due verification, you will be able to successfully reset the Password of your Exam One account.
Contact Exam One
- Below are some of the contact options of Exam One Portal mentioned for your reference –
- For more information about Exam One facilities, you can browse their website through the following link – www.myexamone.com/access-my-results.
- You can also write your query in the Contact Us form of Exam One portal which you will get by browsing the following link – www.examone.com/about-us/contact-us.
- You can call in the following toll-free number too for contacting Exam One’s customer desk – 1 (877) 933 9261, seven days a week from 7 am onwards to 6 pm.