How to Manage your First Premier Bank Card Online – www.mypremiercreditcard.com
First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card Login:
First Premier’s MasterCard Visa is an unstable card choice for individuals with no record as a consumer or a terrible FICO rating, yet we don’t suggest this as a credit-building device. There are a lot of better cards for building Visas that don’t force a considerable rundown of charges and ludicrously exorbitant loan fees like First Premier MasterCard.
So in case you’re allocated a $500 limit dependent on your reliability, your underlying accessible credit is in reality $375. That is not all with regards to expenses, however. There’s likewise an expense each time you’re supported for a credit limit increment. First Premier might start surveying your record for a credit limit increment following 13 months, and charge the expense consequently in case you’re qualified and supported for an expansion.
Features of First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card:
- In light of your financial soundness, this card requires a one-time straightforward Processing Fee of $25 to $95, to be settled completely before the Credit Account is opened. In the event that the Processing Fee isn’t settled completely within 85 days, the application will be removed.
- Charges lessen your accessible credit. For instance, if your underlying credit limit is $300, your underlying accessible credit will be just about $225, given the $75 Annual Fee that is charged on the card.
- Your record history reports to the significant Consumer Reporting Agencies
- Utilize your card wherever MasterCard cards are acknowledged.
- Each time your Credit Account is qualified for and supported for an unstable credit limit increment, a Credit Limit Increase Fee in the measure of 25% of the measure of as far as possible increment will be evaluated to your Credit Account.
First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card Fees:
- One-time fees are $25 to $95
- Annual fee is $75 to $125 1st year, $45 to $49 after
- Monthly fee is $0 to $8 1st year, $6.25 to $10.4 after
- Regular rate is 36%
- Grace period is for 27 days
- Max late fee is $39
- Foreign transaction fee is 3%
- Cash advance APR is 36%
- Cash advance fee is 5%
Platinum Offer Pre Approved Confirmation Number Highlights:
- A strong Visa for those hoping to revamp their credit with on-time charge card installments
- Cards are given by First PREMIER Bank who is Proud Member FDIC
- Buyers with a decent FICO assessment will need to look somewhere else
- The people who don’t have a Platinum Offer Confirmation Number can in any case apply however are not as liable to be endorsed as they have not been pre-screened.
Apply for First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card Online:
- Go to the web address platinumoffer.com
- If the page is unresponsive visit the web address com
- At the center left side of the page click on ‘Apply now’ button.
- Enter the required details and follow the page instructions and complete the card application.
Accept First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card Mail Offer:
- To get the mail offer use the link www.mypremiercreditcard.com
- At top right side of the page click on ‘Accept mail offer’ tab.
- Add the confirmation number. Click on ‘Apply now’ button.
- You can look up for the confirmation number. Enter the required details and click on ‘Continue’ button.
First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card Login:
- Visit the official webpage of the First Premier Bank Credit Card. The URL for the webpage is www.mypremiercreditcard.com
- At the center right section of the page there is the login section. Add the login ID, password
- Now click on ‘Sign in’ button.
Retrieve First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card Login Initials:
- To retrieve the information go to the portal using the URL www.mypremiercreditcard.com
- Click on ‘Forgot username/password?’ button under the login boxes.
- Provide your SSN click on ‘Continue’ button.
Sign Up for First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card Account:
- Go to the First Premier Credit Card portal by using the URL www.mypremiercreditcard.com
- Now hit on ‘Set up online access’ button.
- Next add the SSN and click on ‘Continue’ button.
- Follow the page instruction to sign up with the account.
Activate First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card:
- To activate the card go to the website www.mypremiercreditcard.com
- Login with the online account.
- After the logging in you can use the card.
First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card Bill Pay by Phone:
- To pay the bill through phone you have to call on a toll-free number.
- Call on 1-888-818-7127.
First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card Bill Pay by Cash:
- Money Gram: Call 1-800-926-9400 for Money Gram locations or visit moneygram.com
- You will require your Credit Card Number and the Receive Code ‘6267’
- Same payment posting times as Payment by Phone
- Costs may vary for the payment
- You need to contact Money Gram for rates
- Western Union: You will require your Credit Card Number and the Code City ‘PREMIER SD’
First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card Bill Pay by ACI:
- Make the payment through ACI.
- For this visit the webpage internet.speedpay.com/PremierBankcard
- Now enter account number and hit on ‘Log in’ button.
- You can also call on 1-888-818-7127 to make payment.
- ACI Payment charges a $3.25 fee for this service.
First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card Bill Pay Through Mail:
- For mail payment send the payment to company specified addresses.
- Post it to: US Postal Mail: Checks or Money Orders. You have to allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- First PREMIER Bank, PO Box 5529, Sioux Falls SD 57117-5529
- Express Mail: Checks or Money Orders. Allow 1 to 3 days for delivery.
- DHL, UPS, Fed Ex, US Postal. First PREMIER Bank, 3820 N. Louise Ave, Sioux Falls, SD 57107-0145
First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card Bill Pay by Bank Wire:
- For this you need First PREMIER Bank’s ABA number: 091408598
- Any Bank wire got by 5 P.M. center time will be credit as of the date got. Any Bank wire got after 5 P.M. center time will be credited as of the following day.
- Cost PREMIER Bankcard, LLC charges $5.00 to deal with a bank wire installment.
- Your Bank may likewise charge an expense for a bank wire installment.
- Check with your bank for extra expenses.
First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card Bill Pay by Remote Payment Service:
- For this payment check with your nearby bank for accessibility
- Sign into your Bill Pay Service supplier
- Utilize the accompanying data to add another biller or payee First PREMIER Bank, PO BOX 5529, Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5529
- Enter your 16 digit MasterCard number in the Account Number field.
- It might take them as long as 2 days to deal with your installment. This implies that you may not see the installment for you for as long as 2 days.
First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card Customer Help:
For more help options call on, 800-987-5521.