First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card Login:
First Premier’s MasterCard Visa is an unstable card choice for individuals with no record as a consumer or a terrible FICO rating, yet we don’t suggest this as a credit-building device. There are a lot of better cards for building Visas that don’t force a considerable rundown of charges and ludicrously exorbitant loan fees like First Premier MasterCard.
So in case you’re allocated a $500 limit dependent on your reliability, your underlying accessible credit is in reality $375. That is not all with regards to expenses, however. There’s likewise an expense each time you’re supported for a credit limit increment. First Premier might start surveying your record for a credit limit increment following 13 months, and charge the expense consequently in case you’re qualified and supported for an expansion.
Features of First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card:
- In light of your financial soundness, this card requires a one-time straightforward Processing Fee of $25 to $95, to be settled completely before the Credit Account is opened. In the event that the Processing Fee isn’t settled completely within 85 days, the application will be removed.
- Charges lessen your accessible credit. For instance, if your underlying credit limit is $300, your underlying accessible credit will be just about $225, given the $75 Annual Fee that is charged on the card.
- Your record history reports to the significant Consumer Reporting Agencies
- Utilize your card wherever MasterCard cards are acknowledged.
- Each time your Credit Account is qualified for and supported for an unstable credit limit increment, a Credit Limit Increase Fee in the measure of 25% of the measure of as far as possible increment will be evaluated to your Credit Account.
First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card Fees:
- One-time fees are $25 to $95
- Annual fee is $75 to $125 1st year, $45 to $49 after
- Monthly fee is $0 to $8 1st year, $6.25 to $10.4 after
- Regular rate is 36%
- Grace period is for 27 days
- Max late fee is $39
- Foreign transaction fee is 3%
- Cash advance APR is 36%
- Cash advance fee is 5%
Platinum Offer Pre Approved Confirmation Number Highlights:
- A strong Visa for those hoping to revamp their credit with on-time charge card installments
- Cards are given by First PREMIER Bank who is Proud Member FDIC
- Buyers with a decent FICO assessment will need to look somewhere else
- The people who don’t have a Platinum Offer Confirmation Number can in any case apply however are not as liable to be endorsed as they have not been pre-screened.
Apply for First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card Online:
- Go to the web address platinumoffer.com
- If the page is unresponsive visit the web address com
- At the center left side of the page click on ‘Apply now’ button.
- Enter the required details and follow the page instructions and complete the card application.
Accept First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card Mail Offer:
- To get the mail offer use the link www.mypremiercreditcard.com
- At top right side of the page click on ‘Accept mail offer’ tab.
- Add the confirmation number. Click on ‘Apply now’ button.
- You can look up for the confirmation number. Enter the required details and click on ‘Continue’ button.
First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card Login:
- Visit the official webpage of the First Premier Bank Credit Card. The URL for the webpage is www.mypremiercreditcard.com
- At the center right section of the page there is the login section. Add the login ID, password
- Now click on ‘Sign in’ button.
Retrieve First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card Login Initials:
- To retrieve the information go to the portal using the URL www.mypremiercreditcard.com
- Click on ‘Forgot username/password?’ button under the login boxes.
- Provide your SSN click on ‘Continue’ button.
Sign Up for First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card Account:
- Go to the First Premier Credit Card portal by using the URL www.mypremiercreditcard.com
- Now hit on ‘Set up online access’ button.
- Next add the SSN and click on ‘Continue’ button.
- Follow the page instruction to sign up with the account.
Application process for Amex SimplyCash Plus Business Card Online
Access to Best Buy Credit Card Account
Wayfair Credit Card Login Guide
Activate First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card:
- To activate the card go to the website www.mypremiercreditcard.com
- Login with the online account.
- After the logging in you can use the card.
First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card Bill Pay by Phone:
- To pay the bill through phone you have to call on a toll-free number.
- Call on 1-888-818-7127.
First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card Bill Pay by Cash:
- Money Gram: Call 1-800-926-9400 for Money Gram locations or visit moneygram.com
- You will require your Credit Card Number and the Receive Code ‘6267’
- Same payment posting times as Payment by Phone
- Costs may vary for the payment
- You need to contact Money Gram for rates
- Western Union: You will require your Credit Card Number and the Code City ‘PREMIER SD’
First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card Bill Pay by ACI:
- Make the payment through ACI.
- For this visit the webpage internet.speedpay.com/PremierBankcard
- Now enter account number and hit on ‘Log in’ button.
- You can also call on 1-888-818-7127 to make payment.
- ACI Payment charges a $3.25 fee for this service.
First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card Bill Pay Through Mail:
- For mail payment send the payment to company specified addresses.
- Post it to: US Postal Mail: Checks or Money Orders. You have to allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- First PREMIER Bank, PO Box 5529, Sioux Falls SD 57117-5529
- Express Mail: Checks or Money Orders. Allow 1 to 3 days for delivery.
- DHL, UPS, Fed Ex, US Postal. First PREMIER Bank, 3820 N. Louise Ave, Sioux Falls, SD 57107-0145
First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card Bill Pay by Bank Wire:
- For this you need First PREMIER Bank’s ABA number: 091408598
- Any Bank wire got by 5 P.M. center time will be credit as of the date got. Any Bank wire got after 5 P.M. center time will be credited as of the following day.
- Cost PREMIER Bankcard, LLC charges $5.00 to deal with a bank wire installment.
- Your Bank may likewise charge an expense for a bank wire installment.
- Check with your bank for extra expenses.
First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card Bill Pay by Remote Payment Service:
- For this payment check with your nearby bank for accessibility
- Sign into your Bill Pay Service supplier
- Utilize the accompanying data to add another biller or payee First PREMIER Bank, PO BOX 5529, Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5529
- Enter your 16 digit MasterCard number in the Account Number field.
- It might take them as long as 2 days to deal with your installment. This implies that you may not see the installment for you for as long as 2 days.
First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card Customer Help:
For more help options call on, 800-987-5521.