www.jcpbenefits.com – Login to your JCPenney Benefits Account
Table of Contents
JCPenney Benefits & Account Login Online:
JCPenney associates play a vital role to serve customers, supporting communities, and make JCPenney one of the best retailers for families. The company also takes care of its team members by offering a package full of comprehensive benefits and perks. The JCPenney Employee Benefits helps the workers employed in JCPenney to do best in their job as well as life. Besides, the company provides a dedicated web portal, JCP Benefits, to access the entire benefits information securely in one convenient place available anywhere anytime.
JCPenney is one of the largest apparel, accessories, footwear, home, beauty, and jewelry retailers in the United States. James Cash Penney established the company in 1902. Today, it is operated as a private company owned by Simon Properties Group and Brookfield Asset Management. JCPenney currently has over 650 stores in the 49 states and Puerto Rico and a portfolio of private brands like Stafford, Liz Claiborne, Okie Dokie, Worthington, etc.
JCPenney Benefits Features:
JCPenney has a network of more than 50,000 dedicated employees who are the foundation of the success of the company. Therefore, JCPenney decided to continually invest in developing, training through a total rewards employee benefits package that contains the following features. These will fuel their personal as well as professional growth in many ways.
- Competitive salary and shift premiums
- Generous employee discount up to 25%
- Medical coverage
- Dental and Vision Benefits
- Healthcare and insurance benefits
- Paid time including holidays and vacations
- Paid sick leaves and parental leaves
- 401 (K) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Accidental Death & Disability Insurance Plan
- Career advancement opportunities with various training and reimbursement programs
- Associate recognition or leadership recognition
- Up to 70% commission and up to $1000 bonus based on performance (for saloon professionals only)
- Paid artistic training and mentoring opportunities for saloon professionals
- Diverse career paths, inclusive team environment, and more
Note that the JCPenney Employee Benefits offers and features may change based on your position, location, and years working at JCPenney.
How to Log In to JCPenney Benefits Online Account:
To get the detailed and personalized JCPenney Employee Benefits info, as an active and current JCPenney employee, you can log into your JCP Benefits Online Account. Just keep your JCPenney employee login credentials with you and complete the steps listed below.
- Go to the JCPenney Employee Benefits portal at www.jcpbenefits.com
- Enter your online User ID and Password linked to your JCPenney Employee Account in their respective fields on the page.
- Click on the “Log On” button to get into the system.
Alternatively, you can log in with Alight Mobile to verify your identity through unique personal characteristics like fingertips or facial features. You can locate the option between the two entry fields. To use this option, you must have a mobile number on your JCPenney Employee file, and a compatible mobile device like a smartphone or tablet. Then, you need the Alight Mobile app for your device. It is free to download.
Also Read: FamilySearch Account Login
How to Recover or Create JCP Benefits Account Online:
If you are first time using the JCPenney Benefits website or forgot your login username or password, you can recover it or create a new account. To gain your JCPenney Employee Benefits Online Account Access, you can
- Visit the JCP Benefits Login portal at www.jcpbenefits.com
- Click on the “Forgot User ID or Password?” link if you are an existing user and “New User?” if you do not have an account on this site.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number and select your Birth Date.
- Click the “Continue” button to confirm your identity.
You will get the Password Hint to help you remember your password if you previously set up it. Still cannot recall? Then, you will be asked to answer the three security questions to change your password. And, the new users will be directed to set up their User ID, Password, and other login credentials to access their new JCPenney Employee Benefits Online Account.
After that, you can log in to your JCPenney Benefits Account to view your benefits information and all other employee info like payroll, schedules, W-2, pension, retirement, and more.
JCPenney Benefits Center Phone Number: 1-800-890-8900 (US), 1-847-883-1188 (Outside the US, Puerto Rico, or Canada)