Login to your Canvas Kisd Account – katyisd.instructure.com
Table of Contents
Canvas Kisd Login:
Katy Independent School District, the forerunner in instructive greatness, along with family and local area, gives unmatched opportunities for growth intended to get ready and move every understudy to carry on with a respectable, satisfying life to make the future. Katy Independent School District doesn’t separate based on race, shading, public beginning, sex, handicap or age in its instructive projects.
Additionally exercises, including vocation and innovation programs, and gives equivalent admittance to the Boy Scouts and other assigned youth groups. Katy Independent School District is focused on guaranteeing that people with inabilities have an open door equivalent to their nondisabled companions to partake in the District’s projects, advantages, and administrations, including those conveyed through electronic and data innovation.
Canvas Kisd Login Process Online:
- Open a new tab in the browser and enter MyKaty Cloud Student URL katyisd.instructure.com in the address bar
- Add the Katy ISD ID, Password
- Now click on ‘Log in’ button.
Reset MyKaty Cloud Student Login Password:
- To reset the password go to the web address katyisd.instructure.com
- Click on ‘Forgot Password’ at the center left side of the screen.
- Enter the details and follow the page instructions.
Katy Student Registration Online:
- To register online use the link katyisd.org
- At top right side of the page click on ‘Online registration’ tab.
- Before starting internet based enrollment, assemble the accompanying. Transfer of archives is expected in New Student Registration:
- Evidence of Residence-service charge (light, water, or gas), buying administrative work, or rent arrangement – If a rent understanding or buying administrative work is given at the hour of enlistment, a service bill should be given in somewhere around 30 days of inhabitance.
- Official Birth Certificate or Passport of understudy
- Government provided Identification Card of individual enrolling understudy
- Verification of Immunizations-Legible in English IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS
- Report Card or Transcript from most as of late gone to class
- Any extra archives characterized if relevant.
Katy Home Access Login:
- For this go to the website katyisd.org
- Secondly at top right side of the page click on ‘Home access center’ tab.
- Scroll down on the page and click on ‘Login to the home access center’ button.
- Enter the username, password click on ‘Sign in’ button.
Katy ISD Bill Payment by Pay N Go:
- The Katy ISD A+ Pay N’ Go is an online web store katyisd.revtrak.net, providing a convenient way for parents, students, and other patrons to make payments for cafeteria meals, activity fees, and a variety of other campus and district related services. There are no transaction fees and the system accepts credit cards and e-checks.
- The A+ Pay N’ Go online web store can be accessed on the District’s main web page, or on a campus’ homepage in the top right corner, below the main navigation panel.
- An account is not needed to browse the web store. However, an account is required to make payments in the web store. For step by step instructions for creating a login.
- You will need: A valid email address, A password, which you will create during your first purchase, A Discover, MasterCard or Visa issued credit card, debit card or e-check.
- Pay the following online with no transaction fees: Athletic FeesCafeteria Payments. District Transfer Fees, Instrument Usage Fees (Charms). Retiree Billing Premiums. Student Activity Payments. Student Course Fees.
- Payor’s name, address, email address, phone number; Student name (if applicable); Student ID or Employee ID; Fee Type (Athletics, Course, Instrument Usage, etc.); Fee amount; School attended (if applicable); Pay N’ Go order number if available; Detailed reason for the refund request.
- To request a refund, Request a Refund tile in the Pay N’ Go Web Store or complete the online form.
- You need to note: Refunds for course fees will be allowed if the course is dropped on or before the end of the first grading period of the current semester.
Frequently Asked Questions on Katy ISD:
- What Is My Teacher Salary Going To Be?
The supported pay plans are posted on the Human Resources site. You pay will be founded on your administration records. (Allude to the Service Records inquiries for more data.) The Board of Trustees endorse the area spending plan and new pay plans throughout the late spring months.
- When Will You Be Paid As A New Teacher To KISD?
Educators are paid on the fifteenth and last day of consistently. Educators that beginning before the school year will accept their first check on August 31st. Instructors that satisfy their agreement for the school year will accept their keep going check on August fifteenth following the last day of school.
- What Are The Contract Days For The Current School Year?
The employee start and end dates are found in Knowledge Base under the Human Resources page.
Katy ISD Contact Support:
For more support call on 281-396-2111.