Complete Tell Rexall Survey:
Your feedback is important to Rexall. Hence, Rexall Pharmacy Group invites you to participate in the Tell Rexall Survey and share your latest experience with Rexall. The company always strives to provide convenient, quality healthcare products and services to its customers. This survey is a way for Rexall to know whether they are achieving this goal or what they need to do to reach the destination. As a thank you for taking part in the survey, you will also receive ‘Be Well’ points as well as an opportunity to enter into the Be Well Tell Rexall Survey Contest for free.
Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd is the second-largest retail pharmacy chain operating over 450 locations in Canada. Founded in 1904 the company gradually becomes a major chain in retail pharmacies in the country. Since 2016, Rexall is a wholly-owned subsidiary of McKesson Corporation. Apart from the Rexall and Rexall Pharma Plus, the company also operates Rexall Direct which is the national home delivery mail-order pharmacy of Canada, and Rexall Health Solution.
Tell Rexall Survey Completion Reward:
Get 100 Be Well points plus a chance to enter the Tell Rexall Survey prize drawing contest to win 1,000,000 Be Well points.
The 1,000,000 Be Well points are equivalent to CAD $400 in cash that can be used in Rexall purchases.
Tell Rexall Survey Sweepstakes Terms & Conditions:
For participating in the Tell Rexall Customer Survey and Contest, you must be an eligible individual with the following qualities.
- Must be a legal Canadian resident (excluding Quebec) and a member of the Rexall Be Well program.
- Participants’ age must be at least 18 years or at the age of majority in his/her state or province.
- Entrants or any of their immediate family or household members must not work in Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd, its parents, subsidiaries, the survey administrator, and their associated companies.
- Visit a participating Rexall location recently and remember the experience
- Keep the receipt handy while taking the survey if you receive a survey invitation on the receipt in your last visit to Rexall.
To Take the Tell Rexall Survey Online & Enter the Contest:
The eligible Rexall customers can take the Tell Rexall Survey over the web. It is a set of simple questions that should take no more than 10 minutes to complete. To initiate the procedure, keep your Rexall survey invitation handy; go online and do as directed below.
- Visit the official Tell Rexall Survey website at www.tellrexall.ca.
- Scroll down and select if you have a receipt or not and hit the “Next Step” button.
- The Rexall receipt recipients enter the Total Amount Spent, Date of Visit, Time of Visit, and the Survey Entry Code in their fields from their Rexall Survey Invitation receipt. (The information will ensure your feedback reaches the manager of the Rexall location you visited. (For help in locating the details see the sample receipt pic provided on the right-hand side of your screen).
- Do not have a receipt? Then, select the province, city, and location, date and time of visit, and total amount spent during your last visit to Rexall.
- Click on the “Next Step” button and respond to the survey as per your experience.
- At the end of the survey, you will be asked to enter your 19-digit Be Well Card number to receive the 100 points and continue to enter the contest for a chance to win more points.
Note that, the 100 Be Well points will be credited to your account within 4 to 6 weeks upon completion of the Tell Rexall Survey.
Tell Rexall Survey & drawing Contest by Phone:
The Rexall customers who have the Rexall Survey Invitation receipt can complete your Tell Rexall Survey via telephone instead of online. For that, they just need to call the number on their receipt or 1-855-340-7505 and answer the survey questions providing the right information.
To Enter Tell Rexall Customer Survey Sweepstakes by Mail:
Without a valid invitation receipt or taking any survey, you can still join the Tell Rexall Survey Contest via alternative means: mail-in entry. In this method, you have to send a Sweepstakes entry request including the necessary contact details about you to the following mailing address.
InMoment – Rexall Be Well Survey Contest
PO Box 180 STN A
WINDSOR ON N9A 9Z9
The mail-in entry must be received by the last day of each quarter to be eligible for the applicable draw. And, the winners must answer a mathematical skill-testing question unaided by email or phone to claim their Be Well Tell Rexall Survey Contest prize.
Rexall Customer Service Phone Number: 1-877-378-4100
Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd.
5965 Coopers Avenue
Mississauga, ON L4Z 1R9