Though the 1.5% money back on buys presented by the Cash Magnet appears to be engaging, there are cards out there that offer limitless 2% money back rates with no yearly expense and generally similar advantages for those with fantastic credit. Where the Cash Magnet separates itself is with a somewhat lengthy low basic APR period for buys and some extra travel benefits.
The Cash Magnet has no yearly charge and offers an early on 0% on buys and balance moves for 15 charging cycles, trailed by a standard variable APR of 14.24%-24.24%. It doesn’t offer genuine motivators for balance moves, however it has a welcome reward: $200 back subsequent to burning through $2,000 in buys inside the initial a half year of card enrollment.
AMEX Magnet RSVP Highlights:
- Get awesome $250 reward (for new candidates as it were)
- Individuals will acquire $150 back after they burn through $1,000 or more in buys with your new Card inside the initial 3 months of Card Membership
- Besides an extra $100 back after they spend an extra $6,500 in buys inside the initial a year
- Can be utilized anyplace in the US where the AMEX logo is available
- 5% Cash back is gotten as Reward Dollars that can be reclaimed as an assertion credit
- Accompanies no yearly expense
- Offers layered reward classifications rather than a level rate on everything.
American Express Cash Magnet Credit Card Fees:
- APR on Purchases and Balance Transfers is 14.24% to 24.24% Variable
- Intro APR: 0% on purchases for 15 months
- APR for Cash Advance is 25.24%.
- Penalty APR is 29.24%.
- Cash Advance is either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
- Foreign transaction fee is 2.7% of each transaction after conversion to US dollars.
- Late Payment is up to $40
- Returned Payment is up to $40.
Apply with AMEX Magnet RSVP:
- To apply with the code benefits use the link AMEX.us/MagnetRSVP
- At the center right side of the page add the RSVP code, zip code and click on ‘Continue’ button.
- If you do not have RSVP then click on ‘Don’t have RSVP?’ tab.
- Enter the legal business name, street address, city, zip code, state and click on ‘Search’ button.
American Express Cash Magnet Credit Card Login:
- Open a new tab in the browser and enter URL americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card/cash-magnet. Then click enter.
- Click on ‘Log in’ tab at top right side of the page.
- Enter user ID, password click on ‘Log in’ button.
- After login you can pay the bill online
Recover American Express Cash Magnet Credit Card Login Details:
- If you lost the login details Use the URL americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card/cash-magnet to visit the member login.
- Visit the login page click on ‘Forgot user ID or password’ button under the login boxes.
- Add the card number, card ID. Hit on ‘Continue’ button.
American Express Cash Magnet Credit Card Activation:
- For this use the web address to visit the American Express Cash Magnet Credit Card webpage americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card/cash-magnet
- You have to login with the account.
- Now you can utilize the card.
Create American Express Cash Magnet Credit Card Account:
- Go to the portal by using the URL americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card/cash-magnet
- In the login page click on ‘Create new online account’ button below the login boxes.
- Provide card number, card ID hit on ‘Confirm’ button.
Check for American Express Cash Magnet Credit Card Offer:
- Enter the URL americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card/cash-magnet in the address bar and click enter.
- Click on ‘Check if you Pre-Qualify for Offers with the American Express Cash Magnet Credit Card click on ‘Check for Better offers’ button.
- Provide your first and last name, home street address, suite / apt, zip code, city, state, last 4 digits of your social security number, total annual income, nontaxable annual income. These offers may not have a Welcome Bonus Offer or an Introductory APR.
- Now hit on ‘View my card offers’ button at the bottom left side.
Apply for American Express Cash Magnet Credit Card:
- Visit the credit Card webpage americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card/cash-magnet
- Click on ‘Apply now’ button at the center left side of the page under the card image.
- Provide your full name, first name, last name, email address, date of birth , mobile phone number, home address, home street address , apt, zip code, city, state, social security number, total annual income, nontaxable annual income (optional), income source and click on ‘Continue to terms’ tab at the bottom left side of the page.
Amex American Express Cash Magnet Credit Card Bill Payment Through Mail:
- Pay the bill through mail address.
- Post it to, overnight: P.O. Box 650448 / Dallas, TX 75265-0448.
- For express mail: 20500 Belshaw Ave. / Carson, CA 90746.
American Express Cash Magnet Credit Card Payment Through Phone:
- Make your payment through debit or credit card.
- Call on: 800-472-9297.
Frequently Asked Questions on American Express Cash Magnet Credit Card:
- What Is An American Express Magnet Card?
American Express Cash Magnet Card: Key features Annual fee.
- Is American Express Cash Magnet A Good Credit Card?
The American Express Cash Magnet makes for an incredible ordinary card and its extra makes it a phenomenal pick for transient compensations for those ready to meet the spending prerequisites.
- What Is A Magnet Card?
An attractive card is a card that contains either an attractive strip or an attractive item in the card, encoded with computerized information. It’s generally the size of a business card or Visa. The image is an illustration of an attractive card being swiped through an attractive card per-user.
American Express Cash Magnet Credit Card Customer Support:
For further assistance call on the toll-free number1-800-528-4800.