www.mycarle.com – How to Access MyCarle Login Portal
Enroll with MyCarle And Avail Online Medical Care :
About MyCarle :
My Carle is a web-based portal especially designed to provide online medical facilities to patients in need. For availing of medical facilities from My Carle, you need to enroll yourself to their portal. After enrolment, you will get secure online access to your My Carle account. If you are an old member of My Carle, you can get access to your all previous medical records from the My Carle account. With this My Carle account, you can book and manage your appointments, request prescription refills, access your test results, get in touch with your provider from the comfort zone of your home etc. In one word, My Carle is a single point widow for all of your medical issues.
Now if you are a newbie and don’t know how to create your account and sign in with the My Carle portal, then this article could help you out. In the below article, we will discuss step by step guideline of the sign-in procedure and other topics related to the My Carle account. You just have to read the entire article to know every topic related to the My Carle portal in detail.
My Carle Benefits :
- You will get answers related to your medical problems and medical questions easily from medical experts.
- You can view the result of your health test easily without waiting for a long time with proper comments from your physician.
- You can request a refill of your medicines.
- You can view your medical appointment status, change and modify any appointment, take a new appointment by using this single window called My Carle.
- You will get 24*7 medical assistance from My Carle Portal.
- Below we have described the detailed Sign in process of My Carle Portal for your reference. The entire Sign in process of the My Carle Login portal is simple and user friendly –
- You have to look for the official web site of My Carle through your web browser or you may click on the below mentioned direct link to open the desired page directly – www.mycarle.com
- When the web page will open, you will get the Sign-in widget on the right side of the page.
- In the Sign In the widget, there will be different blank fields to enter your Patient Portal username and.
- After you enter your login credentials correctly, you can click on the Sign In button to complete the login process of My Carle Portal.
- Now, you will be able to log in to your respective My Carle account 24*7 and avail the medical benefits of the My Carle portal.
Sign Up with MyCarle :
- Before you Sign In to your My Carle account, you need to Sign Up at My Carle’s official website. For this, you can follow the below step by step instruction for successful signup –
- To Sign Up My Carle account, first of all, you need to open the sign-in widget of My Carle by following the above-mentioned steps or else you can click on the below-mentioned link to open the My Carle Sign-in widget directly – www.mycarle.com
- In that Sign-In widget, you will get an option below the Sign In button as – ‘Sign Up Now’.
- If you click on that option, you will be redirected to the Patient Portal Sign Up page where you need to enter the following information correctly – Patient Portal Activation Code, Zipcode, and Date of Birth and click on the Next button to go to the next step.
- Follow further instruction that you will receive from My Carle Portal and you will be able to successfully Sign Up My Carle Account.
Activation Code for My Carle Sign Up:
- In case you do not have the activation code, click on the Sign Up Online button which you will get on the right side of the Patient Portal Sign Up page. Also, you can click on the following link to go to the Patient Portal Sign Up page directly www.mycarle.com/MyChart/accesscheck.asp.
- In that form, you have to enter the following information – Name, Address, Date of Birth, SSN, Medical Record Number, Home Phone, Email Address and Verify email address
- After you have entered all the necessary information, you need to tick the reCaptcha box and click on Submit
- In the next step, you will get your activation code for the My Carle to sign Up.
Username and Password Reset of MyCarle Login Portal :
- To avail username and password reset facility, first of all, you have to open the login widget of My Carle by the above-described process, or else you can browse the below link to open the login widget directly – www.mycarle.com
- There will be two links that you will get at the login widget and below the Sign In button as ‘Forgot Username?’ and ‘Forgot Password?’.
- To reset the Username of My Carle account, you have to click on the first link i.e. ‘Forgot Username?’ and follow the below-mentioned steps –
- After you click on this Forgot Username link, you will get another widget where you need to enter the following information – First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth and Zip code and click on Submit button.
- Going forward to the next step, the portal will verify your account details and you will be able to reset the Username of your respective My Carle account.
- Now, to reset the Password of My Carle account, you have to click on the second link i.e. ‘Forgot Password?’ and follow the below-mentioned steps –
- After you click on this Forgot Password link, you will get another widget where you need to enter the following information – First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, and Zip code and click on the Next button.
- Follow the further instructions that you will get in the next step and after that, you will get a password reset option.
My Carle App :
My Carle is also available as a mobile-friendly application. You can easily get the same at Google Play Store or at the iOS Store.
Read More : Pay Your Haband Credit Card Bill Online
Contact My Carle :
- Below are some of the contact options of My Carle mentioned for your reference –
- For more information about My Carle facilities, you can browse their website through the following link – www.mycarle.com/MyChart/Authentication/Login
- You can also call my Carle support desk in the following number – (217) -326 -4001 24 hrs. As per your convenience.